A breakfast that appeals to all the senses is the best way to start the day. That’s why you will find culinary treats that will delight all breakfast lovers on the morning buffet at MalisGarten – whether fresh & fruity, comforting & warm, or savory & hearty. Always on the menu: daily specials such as venison sausage from our own hunting or purely vegetarian delicacies. Hotel guests and visitors who would like to treat themselves to something special can indulge in our Champagne breakfast with caviar, select drink specialties, and perfectly coordinated culinary delights, all of which are luxuriously refined with caviar varieties from the river and sea.
- Malis enjoyment etagere sweet or savoury spicy
- Porridge with fresh berries | also vegan & gluten-free
- Freshly baked bread from our own oven
- (Whole grain) baked goods from local bakery
- Dairy products from the zillertal valley | oat- , almond- and soy milk | lactose-free milk
- Homemade organic marmalades from fruits that we have picked ourselves
- Honey from our beehives from the Wildgerlostal
- Large fragrant selection of local cheese | juicy ham | delicious sausage | smoked salmon
- A fruity vitamin concert from fresh organic - fruits and vegetables
- Sausages of venison from the binder hunting
- Homemade Smoothies | freshly squeezed orange juice
- Different fruit juices | cold - pressed spice essential oils
- Fresh eggs from the chickens of the Unterlehenhof of Roswitha Eberharter in Zell - prepared according to your wishes!
- Vegan "scrambled eggs" and omlettes
- Mali's yoghurt in the glas
- Variety of cereals | nuts | seeds | raw food | fresh spreads
- Pancakes & sweet waffles of your choice
- Exclusive ZillerSeasons coffee blends in all variations | decaf coffee
- Exquisite selection of organic teas from Sonnentor | fresh herbal teas
- Hot chocolate ( white-, milk- and tender bitter chocolate)
Exclusive caviar lunch
At MalisGarten, lunchtime is a special culinary experience with our Champagne lunch with caviar. Awaiting you here are sparkling specialties by the glass as well as 3 exclusive caviar varieties of your choice from a buttery, nutty Kaluga hybrid and complex, creamy Schrenkii to Alma – the rare caviar that was once only reserved for the tsars. All of the caviar varieties come from the traditional manufacturer N25. And we also provide classic side dishes for ultimate indulgence. Are you ready for a little bit of luxury?