- Coming from Switzerland: autobahn A12 towards Salzburg - ZILLERTAL exit.
- From Germany: A 8 MUNICH in the direction of Innsbruck - ZILLERTAL exit.
After 20 kilometers, turn off at the "Zell Nord" exit. Another 800m and you will reach the MalisGarten.
The nearest airports are Innsbruck (60 km), Munich (189 km) and Salzburg (163 km). From there, our ZillerSeasons shuttle service will bring you for a fee to MalisGarten in Zell/Ziller.
For our guests, we exclusively offer the ZillerSeasons shuttle service. Our exclusive hotel shuttles (VW Bulli and Mercedes Benz V) will pick you up on-time at the airport or train station and comfortably bring you to the ZillerSeasons and back.
From a minimum stay of 5 nights 1x transfer from Innsbruck airport to the ZillerSeasons is for direkt booker included.
- Zell am Ziller - Munich airport: € 380.00 per trip
- Zell am Ziller - Innsbruck airport: € 160.00 per trip
- Zell am Ziller - Jenbach train station: € 70.00 per trip
- Zell am Ziller - Ski area Zillertal Arena - Rosenalmbahn/Karspitzbahn: € 15,00 per trip
- Zell am Ziller - Ski area Mayrhofen - Horbergbahn: € 30,00 per trip
- Zell am Ziller - Ski area Mayrhofen - Penkenbahn or Ahornbahn: € 40,00 per trip
- Zell am Ziller - Ski area Hochzillertal - Kaltenbach: € 30,00 per trip
- Zell am Ziller/train station to DasPosthotel: free
Please book your hotel shuttle when making your room reservation so that we can reserve and guarantee your shuttle service.
We recommend to our guests that they enjoy an eco-friendly journey here by train. You will find the station for the Zillertalbahn line right next to the ÖBB railway station in Jenbach. Hop aboard for a comfortable 40 minutes ride to the station in Zell/Ziller. Simply let us know prior to your arrival if you would like to be picked up, and our ZillerSeasons shuttle bus, which will take you to MalisGarten in Zell for free, will be awaiting you at the train station in Zell am Ziller.